Are you an OT student or practitioner looking to improve your practice, increase your success, and give back to the profession of occupational therapy?
If so, check out my new interactive OT Resources infographic! In it, you’ll find information about:
- OT scholarships
- Research and grant writing
- Professional development opportunities
- Getting involved with policy, legislation, and advocacy
- Improving your practice skills
- Student leadership opportunities
- Evidence-based practice
- Advanced certifications
- Understanding OT’s scope of practice
…and much, much more! So click on the image or the Resources tab above and check it out, and please share with your peers, coworkers, and friends in OT!